Pipe Lagging / Insulation

We stock a large range of both Armaflex and Turbolit pipe insulation. Armaflex is for exterior use and is normally used for condense pipes and solar hot water. Turbolit is for interior pipes and ideal for thermal insulation of domestic heating and plumbing pipe work. Also included is insulation tape.